Happiness House is committed to providing the highest quality of services. To ensure we meet your expectations, we seek feedback from the individuals we serve and their families in a variety of ways including: surveys (written and phone), advisory committees and interest groups. We thank you for your feedback on ways to improve and expand our services.
In 2015 Happiness House sent out 1172 program surveys. 308 of those surveys were returned. Although each program asked slightly different questions the surveys are based on our core values. The surveys are scored on a scale of 0 to 3 with three being the highest score.
Overall satisfaction score by Program:
- Structured Day Program: 2.5
- Children’s Programs: 2.8
- Evaluation Department: 2.76
- Clinic: 2.7
- Service Coordination: 2.68
- Home Services: 2.8
Overall satisfaction score average: 2.7
Of the 308 responses; 206 (97%) would recommend our services; 6 would not; the remaining 96 did not respond to this question.
Comments number in the hundreds and can not all be shared here but a small sample of comments participants and family members made:
- The service Coordination we receive is second to none. Always professional, courteous, on time and knowledgeable. We are beyond happy with the advocating that we have assisting us in our daughter's needs. Keep up the great work!!
- We have been very pleased with all of the staff; teachers, therapists that work with our son. He has made a lot of progress - the overall program, classroom structure and curriculum have been wonderful.
- Wonderful experience with everybody at the Happiness House; I will be forever thankful for the impact they had on my child's development during these crucial years.
- Please Share with the team how much we appreciate how kind and thorough everyone was from the initial phone call to the county to the evaluation we received in the mail. We are so grateful to have this amazing program so close to home and especially knowing this resource is available if needed. The evaluators were so kind and gracious with our daughter and explained everything perfectly to two nervous parents. Thank you for everything your agency does for our community.
- The day program staff takes the time to create interesting groups and activities.
Each year when surveys are scored each program develops a plan of improvement based on the results.
Handling a Concern
Program Concerns: Program supervisors are in place to handle any concerns with program delivery that you have. If you are not sure of the program supervisor for the programs you utilize they are listed in the programs and services section of the website.
Corporate Compliance Concerns: Happiness House has a corporate compliance program to ensure that our programs provide quality services while adhering to the regulations. If you have a concern in this area you may contact our Compliance Officer: Darrell Whitbeck at (585) 394-9510 or at email@example.com. Happiness House offers a compliance hotline at (315) 781-1932 extension 7171 for individuals who wish to share a concern anonymously.
For more information please contact Darrell Whitbeck at (585) 394-9510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link below to view the Happiness House Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct