Happiness House is an educational, residential, health and human service organization that excels in providing the highest quality, innovative and cost effective services to children and adults with and without disabilities through collaboration with families and partners throughout the Finger Lakes community. Our belief in the principles of equal opportunity, independence and realization of individual potential is the cornerstone of who we are and what we do. We believe “What Happens Here Changes Lives Forever”.
We envision every community being ready to welcome and utilize the talents and abilities of all individuals. With the financial support of the Happiness House Foundation, Happiness House will play a significant leadership role in making this a reality. We will lead by an unwavering commitment to our consumers and their families, as well as by our cumulative skill and wisdom as a premier provider of services. Our practice of quality leadership and service provision will be based upon:
Our Core Values
- Commitment to the integration of community resources to create opportunities for lifelong learning and development
- Respect for the dignity and self-worth of each individual
- Educational, recreational, residential and clinical services that are empowering, individualized and family centered
- Excellence in service provision
- Development and recognition of our consumers, employees and all others whose lives we touch